Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Words fail me right now for a title

We were getting ready to leave from West Memphis to PERRYVILLE, Missouri. The black tank was not emptying out. I took the paddle assembly for the line because I had trouble last week with that valve; that was not was it was not working. I took off the sewer hose a put a water up there and shot some water up the pipe slowly; we had to do it once before when it was stopped up. At first nothing, i quit shooting water up the pipe, then a little liquid came out, then it shot out full blast before I could blink! I got soaked everywhere, and we had a huge puddle of yucky stuff all over the ground and water compartment before I could close the valve.
A guy next door gave Linda a big bottle of alcohol, so she wiped everything down with it, all the tools, connectors, and other stuff that got hit. Luckily Linda didn't get any stuff on her!
I went up to the shower room and took a long, hot, soapy shower, then put my clothes in a plastic bag.
We got propane and left for PERRYVILLE about two hours later than we intended to, but we made it okay.

I sure hope all those shots I got in the Air Force are still working!?

1 comment:

  1. eewwwwwww!! Every RV'ers worst nightmare. Stuff movies are made of. Oh wait they already made a movie about it. LOL
    Take care..happy trails.

    ReplyDelete