Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's warming up

Today it got up to 51 degrees today! We went to the Chenoa Family Restaurant with my Father-in-Law, and had my most favorite meal, Corned Beef and Cabbage; they have it every Wednesday.
It was very good food, I even have leftovers for tomorrow!!!
Reggie went out today and tried to get the squirrel who hangs out in the tree right next door, it's half his size, and I swear this squirrel is part mime, he can stay very still for long periods of time.
Oh, and Reggie tried being a beaver today, while we were eating at the restaurant, he tried to eat his way out of the gate we had him behind at my F-I-Ls house. He ate one of the slats out of it. He is okay; the gate not so much.
We took him with us to see his Grandpa.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment