Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 23, 2012

Computer Day

Well, today is what we like to call, and not so fondly..."Computer Day!" Yes, Linda and I dig out those curses upon humanity that we have to have to do anything anymore. Linda paid bills and I transferred photos from our cell phones to files on my computer and back up jump drive. Linda got all the bills paid but one, then her computer went nuts and she had to use mine. She has Windows XP, which usually always works better than my Windows Vista, which was kinda weird. My computer is slower than molasses going up a glacier in winter. Anyway she got all the bills done ( she used her iPad )so we put them back in their prison in the cabinet above the sheets, towels, and washcloths. We also went in search of liquid coffee mate, which sometimes can be an adventure. There is a shopping center a couple miles down the road, there is a Walmart and a Publix there. Walmart doesn't sell milk or other dairy products cause they have an agreement with Publix not to. I want to know if a small military engagement will ensue if Walmart sells a six pack of Yoo Hoo? Will the UN send in troops to ensure there are no dairy cases? Still sitting here at Lazydays campground, but at least there is hope our parts might come in early next week. Also we can eat breakfast and lunch for free, and I can fill up my large Tervis tumbler full of ice and Diet Pepsi with extreme prejudice!

1 comment:

  1. Hey now don't cut up 'puters'. They are my BFF. Maybe it's not the 'puter' but the operator. LOL LOL LOL.
    Take care guys, any word on when they will finish these repairs. My what a PITA eh.

    ReplyDelete